Yealink Forums

Full Version: Network scan of IP phones - model and firmware version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Support,

Please advise is there any way to identify firmware versions of T4X IP phones that I have on network ?

I need to upgrade firmware version on all T42G phones to fix some known bug, and do not wish to enter each IP phone (we have 130 phones) web interface to check if it require upgrade or not

Thank you
(07-21-2014 09:36 PM)zonder Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Support,

Please advise is there any way to identify firmware versions of T4X IP phones that I have on network ?

I need to upgrade firmware version on all T42G phones to fix some known bug, and do not wish to enter each IP phone (we have 130 phones) web interface to check if it require upgrade or not

Thank you

With my 3CX server, I can easily do this from one GUI page. Does your PBX not have this type of management?
Our PBX is "Yeastar MyPBX U500" and it does not have such functionality.
Hi zonder,

We suggest that you can upgrade the firmware through auto provisioning, auto provisioning is the method for mass deployment, it is very easy and convenient method.

I will attached the auto provisioning guide, software, auto provisioning template. You can get these from below link.

auto provision
Reference URL's