Yealink Forums

Full Version: [SOLVED]BLF/PickUP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The request (INVITE+replaces) for the pickup is send to the wrong endpoint.
This happens since V.70 i think. V.60 were OK. It's a problem when using the yealink phone with another phone in a szenario where the PickUP is been proxied direcly to the other phone.

but this isn't the only problem/bug.
The phone doesn't use the target-URI from from the NOTIFY. So the INVITE is missing importend parameters in the Request-URI.
So the other (non-yealink-) phone can't process the INVITE because of the missing parameters in RURI.

For the right behaviour see RFC 5359 2.16

my phone is a SIP-TP26P.
i didn't try firmwares for broadsoft or 3cx, so...
You can clearly see that the phone uses the wrong Request-URI in the pickup.
so a pickup may only work if the next hop is the PBX. If it's proxy i will be routet to the wrong destination because of the wrong R-URI.
Hi looserouting,

Does your phone firmware version is V70?
If yes, could you please upgrade firmware firstly and try again? Maybe this issue had been fixed in the V72.
Because the latest firmware of T26 is V72(6.72.0.75). You can download firmware from below link.

(08-22-2014 02:50 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi looserouting,

Does your phone firmware version is V70?
If yes, could you please upgrade firmware firstly and try again? Maybe this issue had been fixed in the V72.
Because the latest firmware of T26 is V72(6.72.0.75). You can download firmware from below link.

I have the same problem using T19P and T28P with newest firmware v72 (75) and using OpenSIPS. This needs to be fixed.
In order to do more troubleshootings, please reproduce your scenario and describe your issue detailed and supply syslog level 6, config.bin and pcap and send to wilson@yealink.com.

About how to get the files, please refer to this FAQ.
How to Get the Correct Syslog, Config.bin and Trace
Hi,

I am currently running a not yet released version where this and other bugs has been fixed.

Thanks for your support.
Hi looserouting,
Can you share me which version fix your issue?
(09-03-2014 09:37 PM)looserouting Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I am currently running a not yet released version where this and other bugs has been fixed.

Thanks for your support.

Hello,
Where can I download it? We want to use Yealink phones for our IP Centrex platform with OpenSIPS but current firmware is a major stopper.
(09-07-2014 03:51 AM)sekil75 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2014 09:37 PM)looserouting Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Thanks for your support.

Hello,
Where can I download it? We want to use Yealink phones for our IP Centrex platform with OpenSIPS but current firmware is a major stopper.

Can anyone from Yealink comment on the version in question and its availability?
We will release the V73 beta version on September 15 in Yealink forum. At that time , you can try this firmware.

thanks
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's