Yealink Forums

Full Version: T23G Network unavailable obtaining ip address
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have a number of random dropouts with the T23G, we have a template that has been configured to allow the phone to have the HOt desking function,every now and again the phone will drop with Network unavailable obtaining ip address and then it will come back. This can be a bit embarrassing if it happens in the middle of a call. Has anyone seen this before.
Hello James King,
I have the same problem. What is your switch ? Cisco 2960 ?
Have you solved your network drop ?
Thanks
(10-07-2016 09:48 PM)yold Wrote: [ -> ]Hello James King,
Thanks

Hi Yold

Yes my switches are Cisco 2960's but as yet i have not resolved the issue. This a random issues as it don't impact all handsets. I'm still working on the issue.

James
(11-07-2016 03:23 PM)james king Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks

Hi Yold

Yes my switches are Cisco 2960's but as yet i have not resolved the issue. This a random issues as it don't impact all handsets. I'm still working on the issue.

James

Hi same problem with 2960x lan base poe. tryed upgrade firmware,static ip, if you know the solution please help. Thank you. i have no problems with t21 and t29
(11-11-2016 12:30 AM)Octavio Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-07-2016 03:23 PM)james king Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks

Hi Yold

James

Hi same problem with 2960x lan base poe. tryed upgrade firmware,static ip, if you know the solution please help. Thank you. i have no problems with t21 and t29

What was the solution for this problem ?

Thanks.
Reference URL's