Yealink Forums

Full Version: Phone adds @t-mobile.de to every missed call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there (:

I'm using a new T48 an some T46. If get a missed call from a mobile number, click on it and dial it in the menue, the phone calls the mobile-phonenumber like this: +491234556@t-mobile.de and that won't work.

@T-Mobile.de is the german mobile-Provider from my mobile-phone.

How can i change that? I just want to call the number back without the @T-Mobile.de

The phones are all registered with my german SIP-Provider T-Online.
If i dial any number normally it works great but if i dial the missed call, it adds always the @T-Mobile.de.

sry 4 my bad paint skills ^^
Help me please Huh

[attachment=2555] [attachment=2556]
Hello Cpt,

check this forum:
http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthrea...e=threaded

One of the following config settings should do the trick, it worked on my T46Gs... might want to consult the admin guide

custom.features.redial_via_local_sip_server.enable="1"
features.redial_via_local_sip_server.enable="1"
enabling one of this lines solves the error with the @Domain but now i get a new error Big Grin

If i click one my missed call, click on send to redial an error "forbidden" shows up.
Now i am going to the homescreen, click on History and click on send to redial the same number again it works perfectly.

What could this be?
I too had that issue, it seems the history records are not cleared with this config change, any new calls made should work as expected.
Reference URL's