Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G 3CX - Phone Provisioning Templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,

1. I would like to know how to modify the 3CX Template for the T46G to enable a receptionist to have all lines on the first page of the phone. Not BLF's, not speed dials, but Inbound Lines (they have 16 channels), so they can see the lines flashing when inbound calls come through and can easily place them on hold and get them back off hold.
Surely EVERY receptionist would want this feature with these phones?

2. I would also like some help with ringtones for queues as this is driving the receptionist insane, she just wants all the ringtones the same as the internal ring, not some random one for a queue etc.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction? Has anyone got one that I can use?

I would really appreciate any help, I have searched these forums and have not really found an answer to this problem.

Thanks
Chris
Inbound channels are not the same as lines on the phone. This is really a manual configuration.
Each "Line button" as a separate extension and each of the 16 inbound lines to each of the 16 extensions.

What is the real reason they want to see all of the inbound lines? Do they not understand how Shared Parks work?

When I have changed from old Digital type system to VoIP - they asked for what you describe and I said it doesn't work that way. They quickly understood and accepted the change.
(08-18-2016 01:57 AM)craigreilly Wrote: [ -> ]Inbound channels are not the same as lines on the phone. This is really a manual configuration.
Each "Line button" as a separate extension and each of the 16 inbound lines to each of the 16 extensions.

What is the real reason they want to see all of the inbound lines? Do they not understand how Shared Parks work?

When I have changed from old Digital type system to VoIP - they asked for what you describe and I said it doesn't work that way. They quickly understood and accepted the change.

Thanks Craig, I get shared park, is there a way to have the buttons as shared parks then and configured using 3CX? Will this then keep the parks in order?
Reference URL's