Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G Backlight Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are three backlight settings in the GUI:

1. Backlight Active Level
  2. Backlight Inactive Level
  3. Backlight Time

Up until recently the way this worked was the phone would stay on the active backlight level for the chosen backlight time and then it would go to the inactive level (either low or off). Starting with 28.72.0.25 this no longer works. Now the active level stays on for the chosen backlight time, and then goes to off no matter what the inactive Level is set to. I have also tested this with the unreleased 28.72.0.38 (linked in another thread) and it has the same behavior.
Anybody?
I am on 28.72.0.25 and it seems to be working ok.
I just tried changing from Low to OFF after 15 and it went Off.
Changed back to Low after 15. Saved. Hit a button on the phone to bring to Active Level again. After 15 seconds went to low.

In my template (this is weird) I have phone_setting.inactive_backlight_level = 5 - this must be getting interpreted as LOW.
I think the correct setting here is 0-Off,1-Low.

The 3cx template says 1 to 3 for Active level... but the phone shows 1 to 10.
It does it for me even on a factory reset phone, on both .25 and .38.

[Image: whkNLjE.jpg]

And 15 seconds later

[Image: yctwhZZ.jpg]

And just to verify the settings in the GUI are correct as well:

[Image: RXxwMug.png]
Hello,

i can confirm that problem with off/low

i have 10 phones of yealink t46g and 4 of them have the above discussed problem. Configfile is the same. I using auto provisioning.

regards
(07-23-2014 05:09 PM)ffd Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

i can confirm that problem with off/low

i have 10 phones of yealink t46g and 4 of them have the above discussed problem. Configfile is the same. I using auto provisioning.

regards

Yealink has acknowledged this and it will be addressed in the next firmware release.
Please have a try with this version:

ftp://yealinkftp:yealinkftp@ftp.yealink....2.0.41.rom
This worked properly with .41, but does not appear to be working properly on .45. I have tried on two T46's with the same result as before. The backlight turns off even if you have it set to go to Low on idle. Can anybody else confirm?
Hi sunstatetech,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Because only some users have this issue in T46. We will fix it in the next big version called V73 official version. And it will be released soon. So please use .41 version to meet your requirement currently. You can upgrade to V73 version while it is released. Hope you kind understanding.

thanks
Reference URL's