Yealink Forums

Full Version: T28P & T38G: Speed Dial delay or pause between DTMF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Adding to the list of people who want the pause feature on a DSS key!
I get requests for this feature on a pretty regular basis.
Is this still supposed to be getting done on your end ?
(11-24-2015 05:04 AM)JasonNadeau Wrote: [ -> ]I get requests for this feature on a pretty regular basis.
Is this still supposed to be getting done on your end ?

Hi Support,

We push Yealink phones to our Csr's. I must say that you are usually smart and quick to create new features! please don't ruin your reputation!
FAO Yealink Support:

Despite having been promised in V80, I am running V80 on a T46, have been through the release notes, and still can't find any reference to this feature.
Have you delivered it and not documented it, or not delivered as promised?
There's no one here to answer anyone's post. Yet, we still purchase their stupid product.
BUMP!!!!

Looking for this feature as well. I am in the evaluation phase of handsets and if Yelling can't meet this need I will have to find a different vendor.

DJ
(04-21-2016 11:54 PM)djeronimo Wrote: [ -> ]BUMP!!!!

Looking for this feature as well. I am in the evaluation phase of handsets and if Yelling can't meet this need I will have to find a different vendor.

DJ

Hi all,

I asked Grandstream if they support this feature and the following was the response:

I have checked internally and found out that this feature is already fully supported in our GXP21xx series models.
Please see characters in RED below:
Ph_Number; DTMF_Number---> press softkey [press DTMF] to trigger second number input
Ph_Number, DTMF_Number---> second number entered after a couple of seconds
Now here is my message:
If Yealink can't get there acts together and make this feature work, we should all start using Grandstream, they have a very nice web interface. Let's give Yealink a chance to reply.

P.S. We are a very big Yealing fan, but we are here to make money and make our Csr's happy.
Yet another request to finally implement dial pause feature

It is not only handy with voice menu's but also a basic needed function to navigate any evil phone menu's
I add my name to those still waiting for a pause option
Hi there. I am currently installing yealink in schools and they have expressed a huge need for this. For calling into conferences and voicemails. Could you please provide us with an update?

Blake Priddy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's