Yealink Forums

Full Version: T28P & T38G: Speed Dial delay or pause between DTMF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(11-12-2014 07:57 PM)hispan1c Wrote: [ -> ]How much longer is it going to take Yealink?

Was this implemented yet?
Nope, at least they didn't reply yet.
Did a search for "pause" in the v72 and v73 notes and no hits. Not implemented yet? As the others last year said, this is almost expected in a system. I understand that 'pauses' are an old school technique. But non the less, it would work well today. Thanks!
Hi All,

It's not supported yet.
We are developing EDK feature which can achieve this purpose. It will be added to some specific firmware firstly and if the test to this feature go smooth then we will add it in V80 firmware.

Regards,
James
I just want to voice that we also need this feature. Looking forward to when it is implemented.
(02-07-2015 11:36 AM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All,

It's not supported yet.
We are developing EDK feature which can achieve this purpose. It will be added to some specific firmware firstly and if the test to this feature go smooth then we will add it in V80 firmware.

Regards,
James

Thank you for the update.

Regards,
Mike
V80 firmware for T4x will be available in Q2 or Q3 2015.
(04-09-2014 05:46 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

I have re-submitted to our product department for evaluating.

Hello,
I have always been able to add a Pause on Polycom and Cisco phones by simply placing a comma " , " after the phone number, each comma equals one 3 second pause. Sometimes I will enter three or four Commas to obtain a longer pause to get through an Auto Attendant, then enter the extension number or PIN Code.
I have been provisioning Hosted PBX for longer most anyone (2001) and have used all makes and models phones on just about every type of switch you can imagine.
You should able to enter a Pause, and this is most important when calling numbers which then require long PIN numbers.
Thank you.

Hello,
I have always been able to add a Pause on Polycom and Cisco phones by simply placing a comma " , " after the phone number, each comma equals one 3 second pause. Sometimes I will enter three or four Commas to obtain a longer pause to get through an Auto Attendant, then enter the extension number or PIN Code.
I have been provisioning Hosted PBX for longer most anyone (2001) and have used all makes and models phones on just about every type of switch you can imagine.
You should able to enter a Pause, and this is most important when calling numbers which then require long PIN numbers.
Thank you.
Can I add my vote for this feature. For setting up your voicemail button, a client might want to have the pin auto dial after the voicemail answers eg: *123{pausecode}{PIN}
so they don't have to remember their pin all the time. Yes you can set a DSS key up as DTMF and put it in there....but that uses up a key and also is far more clunky.
Hi

We are developing the feature. It should be available in Q3 2015.

Regards,
James
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's