Yealink Forums

Full Version: W52P - Plantronics M175 headset ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Support,

didn't found any details in documentation about using a headset with W52P handset via the 2.5mm connector. Can I use a Plantronics M175 headset?

If not, which other headsets are working for sure?

Thanks.
I have the same doubt of timalex. Please answer.
Tanks

didn't found any details in documentation about using a headset with W52P handset via the 2.5mm connector. Can I use a Plantronics M175 headset?

If not, which other headsets are working for sure?
Tanks
Hi timalex/orlando,

Sorry, we don't have the recommand headset list of W52P. Actually we don't have done compatibility test with Plantronics M175 headset. If the headset standard is 2.5mm, I guess it can work and Please try it.

thanks
(09-19-2014 10:54 AM)Yealink_Wilson Wrote: [ -> ]Hi timalex/orlando,

Sorry, we don't have the recommand headset list of W52P. Actually we don't have done compatibility test with Plantronics M175 headset. If the headset standard is 2.5mm, I guess it can work and Please try it.

thanks

Dear Wilson,

Tanks. The headset M175 Plantronics have a microphone and a earphone in a P1 plug. Can it work with W52P?
Hi orlando,

Actually we don't have the Plantronics M175 headset in my side, sorry for I can't test it and give you an exact answer it whether can support W52P or not. I ask our R&D for help, and they tell if the headset jack is the same to below picture, generally it can work with W52P. I think maybe you can ask the Plantronic support for help. Sorry for the inconvenience.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1020]

thanks
thx Wilson. I placed the question again, cause it was unclear to me if a mic is supported at all. I'll give the M175 a try and will let you know how it works.
thank you timalex. Smile
Looking forward to your reply.
(09-22-2014 03:18 PM)Yealink_Wilson Wrote: [ -> ]Hi orlando,

Actually we don't have the Plantronics M175 headset in my side, sorry for I can't test it and give you an exact answer it whether can support W52P or not. I ask our R&D for help, and they tell if the headset jack is the same to below picture, generally it can work with W52P. I think maybe you can ask the Plantronic support for help. Sorry for the inconvenience.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1020]

thanks

Tanks Wilson. I´ll try and answer you if it works well.
Reference URL's