Yealink Forums

Full Version: T26P: BLF malfunction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I have configured 6 DSS Keys as BLF to monitor the status of 6 extensions. I can perfectly see the status of each extension (free, busy, ringing, call on hold) but if that extension unregisters from asterisk server, its DSS Key remains green instead of turning off and i'm unable to know if that extension is registered or not. This is a big problem especially with remote extensions. The asterisk server correctly shows the subscription status of each extension, but the phone does not. The firmware at my T26P is 6.70.133 .

Thank you,
Dimitris
(01-29-2013 04:37 PM)dimangelid Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I have configured 6 DSS Keys as BLF to monitor the status of 6 extensions. I can perfectly see the status of each extension (free, busy, ringing, call on hold) but if that extension unregisters from asterisk server, its DSS Key remains green instead of turning off and i'm unable to know if that extension is registered or not. This is a big problem especially with remote extensions. The asterisk server correctly shows the subscription status of each extension, but the phone does not. The firmware at my T26P is 6.70.133 .

Thank you,
Dimitris

Hi,
Could you please send me the PCAP trace to check ?
if the phone subscribe the BLF from the server sucessfully ,then the extension number cancel the registeration from the server but have not send the information to the phone, the BLF key may still keep green.

Best Regards!
Yealink Support Team
Reference URL's