Yealink Forums

Full Version: SIP Account Registered but no incoming call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm having an issue with my W52P.

I have managed to set up my SIP account and the W52P shows it as registered but the handset does not ring on incoming calls although the caller can hear the ringing tone (confirming the SIP account has a registered session with the ITSP)

I've forwarded port 5060 (UDP) to my W52P base station which has a static private IP address and also forwarded RTP ports 11780-12780 (TCP/UDP) to the W52P base station aswell.

The W52P gets an outside line and can dial out via the SIP account.

Does anyone know if this is an SIP ALG issue or how I can bypass the issue.

P.S. I still experience the same issue if I put the W52P on a DMZ for the private IP address.

Thanks in advance.
Hi goodie000,

Do you mean your SIP account can dial out but can't receive a call?
Please check the Incoming lines status.
Access to the webpage->Account-> Number Assignment. Like below picture.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=884]

If it still fail, Could you please provider more information about it?

1. What if you make a ip call(directly dial out a phone ip address)?
2. What is your W52P firmware version?
3. How many handset have this issue?

thanks
(07-08-2014 03:17 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi goodie000,

Do you mean your SIP account can dial out but can't receive a call?
Please check the Incoming lines status.
Access to the webpage->Account-> Number Assignment. Like below picture.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=884]

If it still fail, Could you please provider more information about it?

1. What if you make a ip call(directly dial out a phone ip address)?
2. What is your W52P firmware version?
3. How many handset have this issue?

thanks

Hi Support,

Sorry for mixing into the discussion!

If I would disable incoming calls on H2, will it also block internal calls, ext to ext
Hi Abe,

If it is not your meaning, could you please explain it more detailed operations?

thanks
(08-05-2014 08:17 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Abe,

If it is not your meaning, could you please explain it more detailed operations?

thanks

Hi Support,

for example, someone has several SIP-T2x phones in the office, and one cordless phone in the warehouse, the cordless in the warehouse is just meant to use to communicate from the office to the warehouse, he doesn't want the cordless to ring every time they get an outside call, what will happen if he disables incoming calls on the handset like you showed above, will it also block incoming calls when a desk phone calls it?

(08-08-2014 06:27 AM)Abe1048 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2014 08:17 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Abe,

thanks

Hi Support,

for example, someone has several SIP-T2x phones in the office, and one cordless phone in the warehouse, the cordless in the warehouse is just meant to use to communicate from the office to the warehouse, he doesn't want the cordless to ring every time they get an outside call, what will happen if he disables incoming calls on the handset like you showed above, will it also block incoming calls when a desk phone calls it?

I got it!

The solution for that will be, to enable incoming calls, and the extension for the cordless phones shouldn't be in the hunt group.
Reference URL's