Yealink Forums

Full Version: T28 Logo Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I followed the instructions in the FAQ to change the logo for a T28. I used the sample bmp file that came with PicutreExDemo.exe (after changing its name to make it only 4 characters long). I get the result shown in the attachment. (The logo is there, but it's too small, appears twice, and has a large black area above it.)

Could this be a problem with running a newer version of firmware than the instructions are written for? Any ideas about how to get this to work? (I'm running version 2.72.0.30 of the firmware.)

Thanks!
Since I couldn't get PictureExDemo to work properly, I wrote my own program that converts BMPs and PNGs to DOB so they can be used on Yealink phones. (Compared to PictureExDemo, I think my program would work much better for people. You don't have to put all your files in the root of the drive, or give them short names. It works on Windows 7 and 8.)

Would anyone at Yealink like a copy of this program?
(07-05-2014 10:19 PM)hmmcintosh Wrote: [ -> ]...Would anyone at Yealink like a copy of this program?

I would Wink
Hi, yes please Smile
Hi Raffles:

You should be able to download it here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3954...inkDOB.exe

Two things to note about it:

(1) It currently only supports T28 because that's the only model I have to test with. If you have access to another T2x phone that you can test against, I can send you a version setup for that model.

(2) The png or bmp file you convert needs to be the right size (236x82 for P28). If your input file isn't the right size, please edit it to make it the right size before running my program.

If there are any minor changes you'd like to see in the program, please let me know. Also, if you run into problems using it, please let me know that too.

Thanks,
Harry

Hi Seamless:

You should be able to download it here:

(1) It currently only supports T28 because that's the only model I have to test with. If you have access to another T2x phone that you can test against, I can send you a version setup for that model.

(2) The png or bmp file you convert needs to be the right size (236x82 for P28). If your input file isn't the right size, please edit it to make it the right size before running my program.

If there are any minor changes you'd like to see in the program, please let me know. Also, if you run into problems using it, please let me know that too.

Thanks,
Harry
I've uploaded a new version which (1) allows input files with more than 4 colors and (2) translates colors to the appropriate level of gray available in the phone. You can get it here:

hmmcintosh!

Thank YOU so much!
You are most welcome. I hope you will find it useful.
Hi there. I'm trying to use your program to save a .dob file for a T26P phone, but that phone has a different image size requirement (132 x 64 px). Would you be able to update your app to handle this image size, or better yet, provide the sourcecode to the converter ?

(07-24-2014 03:19 AM)hmmcintosh Wrote: [ -> ]...

(07-02-2014 10:50 PM)hmmcintosh Wrote: [ -> ]I followed the instructions in the FAQ to change the logo for a T28. I used the sample bmp file that came with PicutreExDemo.exe (after changing its name to make it only 4 characters long). I get the result shown in the attachment. (The logo is there, but it's too small, appears twice, and has a large black area above it.)

Could this be a problem with running a newer version of firmware than the instructions are written for? Any ideas about how to get this to work? (I'm running version 2.72.0.30 of the firmware.)

Thanks!
FYI: I had this problem when I used Yealink's PictureExDemo.exe on a 64-bit version of Windows. When I ran it on a 32-bit version, it worked ok.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's