Yealink Forums

Full Version: T48G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a T48G that is stuck on the "Welcome, Initializing please wait" screen. Can you send me the recovery files to attempt to restore the phone. I downloaded the .ROM but that didn't work.

The provider is Vonage Business. They were no help. Even though the screen says Welcome... I can get to the web interface.
(08-09-2016 11:35 AM)prioritytech Wrote: [ -> ]I have a T48G that is stuck on the "Welcome, Initializing please wait" screen. Can you send me the recovery files to attempt to restore the phone. I downloaded the .ROM but that didn't work.

The provider is Vonage Business. They were no help. Even though the screen says Welcome... I can get to the web interface.

Have you tried upgrading the firmware? Usually that will fix the problem.
(08-10-2016 05:44 AM)Ceus Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-09-2016 11:35 AM)prioritytech Wrote: [ -> ]I have a T48G that is stuck on the "Welcome, Initializing please wait" screen. Can you send me the recovery files to attempt to restore the phone. I downloaded the .ROM but that didn't work.

Have you tried upgrading the firmware? Usually that will fix the problem.

All I see on the website is the .rom file to download. It looks like the phone is looking for the T48.bin and T48.rfs. Where do I get those?
Reference URL's