Yealink Forums

Full Version: Distinctive ringing supported on W52P ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to use distinctive ringing on W52P with firmware 25.50.0.20, but it doesn't seem to work.

When I look at the file "Yealink W52P AutoProvisioning Template_V50/MAC-Oriented.cfg", I don't find any parameter "account.1.alert_info_url_enable =" (this parameter is present in the AutoProvisioning template for wired phones with firmware 72.0).

So, what is the exact status for distinctive ringing for W52P ? If it's not supported, is it in the roadmap for future firmware releases ?

Alexis
Hi sixela,

Currently the W52P only supports the Alert-Info: localIP/Bellcore-drN.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=865]

For more information, please refer to the guide.(begin at page 125). >>guide<<
Sorry for inconvenience.

thanks
(07-01-2014 05:00 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Currently the W52P only supports the Alert-Info: localIP/Bellcore-drN.

OK, thanks for your answer. I understand that the wired phones support 2 distinctive ringing formats for the Alert-Info header, and that W52P only support the first of these 2 formats.
Yes, That is what I meant. Maybe the w52p will support the other Alert-Info header in the later version.
thanks
(07-08-2014 02:57 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, That is what I meant. Maybe the w52p will support the other Alert-Info header in the later version.
thanks

Hi, how likely is this to happen?

Thanks.

anonymous1712222627012

Dear Support,
have you the planning for when the new version with "Alert-info" customizable will be available???

Best Regards
Walter
Hi, as there been any progress on this? Do any of the Yealink phones support the 'Alert-info' header?

Thanks
marrold Wrote:Do any of the Yealink phones support the 'Alert-info' header?
As far as I know the ‘Alert-Info’ Header, other than “Alert-Info: localIP/Bellcore-drN”, is not supported in the current v73 firmware of the W52P.
Other Yealink phones do support the ‘Alert-info’ header.
Thanks Complex, could you advise how many ring tone choices that gives?

Cheers
Hi,

The best you can do is open the PDF “IP Phone Administrator Guide” for the Yealink SIP-T2xP, SIP-T3xG, SIP-T4x and then search for “Distinctive Ring Tones” because every model can have a different amount of Ring Tones.
Reference URL's