Yealink Forums

Full Version: T48G shuts off during night 35.80.0.130
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have one T48G that turns off every night. It has only started to do this since I updated the firmware to the latest T48-35.80.0.130 Firmware. Obviously this is a test phone, so I am not going to load it on the remaining phones. Is this a bug? Or are there any other config issues that would cause my phone to turn off each night? This did not happen prior to updating the firmware to latest.
Could there be an issue with autoprovision and the new firmware? What should I look for in the phone's logs?
Just following up...disabling scheduled autoprovisions in the T48G kept it from shutting off at night. Yealink, I think you may have a bug in the new firmware pertaining to autoprovision schedules.
Reverted back to .95 and no problems. .130 is buggy on the T48G!
Firmware since .125 introduced a power saving feature that is expected to shut off the LCD screen when the phone is not in use for a number of minutes (and outside of office hours). This is all configurable.

When you said the phone would shut off you really meant no activity or maybe if the phone received a call it would come up again? if you touched a key would it come back alive again almost instantly?

Next time I suggest you read the release notes of each firmware version to understand the differences introduced in each new version.
Reference URL's