Yealink Forums

Full Version: T48G - incoming call takes precedence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Our receptionist is getting frustrated because they will start an attended transfer process, but then another call comes in & takes precedence over the current call\transfer. Is there a way to make the incoming call not popup in front of the current call?
Turn off call waiting?
Hi bazzacad,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have tested it locally. The T48 have this situation. But the T46 has not.
I will collect more requirements, if really many users need it, I will submit it to our product department.

thanks again.
I have the same problem. Receptionist is on first line and a second inbound call comes in. If she attempts to transfer the first call at this point prior to answering the second call it puts the first call on hold and transfers the unanswered inbound call to the extension rather than the first caller who she was on the line with. I thought she was crazy when she told me this but it in testing she is right it happens 100 percent of time. I currently have her putting the first line on hold, answering the second and then coming back and performing the transfer. Any suggestions are welcome.
I have a T46G, so this doesn't affect me... but I have to chime in and say that if this happened, our operator and other high call volume sales employees would be *severely* impacted. Quite a lot of places need their employees to be able to handle more than one simultaneous call, so this would be a pretty serious bug.
Hmmmm... I wonder if it's related to my issue: http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1832
Is there any update on whether this issue has been resolved in the newest firmware (35.73.0.40)?

One of my customers has ordered several of these units and I'd prefer to give them a product which does its job properly in every respect.
Hi,

The mechnism has been changed in V73.
T48G run with 35.73.0.40 won't pop up a new incoming window but stay in current call.

Regards,
James
(01-29-2015 07:37 PM)Yealink_James Wrote: [ -> ]The mechnism has been changed in V73.
T48G run with 35.73.0.40 won't pop up a new incoming window but stay in current call.

Many thanks James, this makes life MUCH easier! Big Grin
Reference URL's