Yealink Forums

Full Version: Firmware Version Oddities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've ordered up a couple of T46G's with BT40's and EXP40's, and a T41G for the lab and I am currently testing/evaluating them.

The prefix+BLF issues seem to be solved for the T46G's with the latest(?) firmware 28.71.1.16.rom The latest firmware listed for the T46G's is the 28.72 series.

My T41G has firmware version 36.72.0.26 loaded (Prefix+BLF transfer Broken), but the latest firmware listed on the website is 36.72.0.25, which is a version number less than what came factory installed on the phone.

This all seems like a discombobulated mess. Version numbers make absolutely no sense at all. In the case of the T46G we've got a beta version on the 71 series firmware when 72 is latest, and newer (appearing) firmware factory installed on the T41P than what's listed on the website.

Is there a list of all firmware's, with release notes that actually highlight what's going on here? Can somebody straighten me out? Maybe I'm looking at the wrong websites?

Thanks,

James
What do you mean by the prefix+BLF issue?
(06-25-2014 11:48 PM)engine411 Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean by the prefix+BLF issue?

Meaning, assign a prefix key like *99 and label it voicemail. On a call hit the transfer button, the prefix key and the blf button (x1000) of the person you want to send the call to voicemail for. It transfers *99, and not *991000. This appears to be fixed on the T46G with beta firmware 28.71.1.16.rom. The bad behavior still exists on the T41P.

This beta firmware has a lower version number than what's released (hence the confusion).

The T41P I have has a higher version number than what's released (hence the confusion). I'm also trying to see if there's a beta firmware for the T41P/T42G that fixes this, but trying to navigate firmware versions is a nightmare.
Ah...Ok. I had asked for capability to combine BLF and intercom into one button, and I was hoping that's what you meant.
Thanks.
Hi soapee01,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
The only difference between 36.72.0.25 and 36.72.0.26 is that the RPS feature is enabled in 36.72.0.26 as default.
If you don’t use RPS feature, the two firmware are same to you.
Because the 36.72.0.26 is customized version, however we only release the neutral version(36.72.0.25) in the official website.
Hope you can understand what I meant.
The Yealink official website is http://www.yealink.com.

Thanks
Reference URL's