Yealink Forums

Full Version: Transfer and Blind Transfer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently when you define a dss or memory key as transfer. The transfer type is determined by the value of "transfer.dsskey_deal_type". It would be much better if there were a type for Attended Transfer and a different Type for Blind Transfer.

This is an extremely common request from our customers. They want to use attended transfer for extensions and blind transfer for voicemails.

In order to not break any existing functionality, I would recommend leaving the behavior when button type is set to 3 as it currently is. And adding new button types (47 and 48) for attended transfer and blind transfer respectively.

This would help us sell even more Yealinks. Cisco and Polycom currently supports this functionality.
Thanks for your suggestion. Can you tell me which model of POLYCOM or Cisco Phone has this feature? I will submit it to our product department.
(06-25-2014 03:22 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your suggestion. Can you tell me which model of POLYCOM or Cisco Phone has this feature? I will submit it to our product department.

Thank you. The Polycom 331, 335, 450, 501, 550, 601, 650, and all of the VVX line support this through enhanced feature keys.

Also the entire Cisco SPA line supports this.
Thanks for your reply. It is very meaningful to us.
Reference URL's