Yealink Forums

Full Version: Answer incoming call on DSS key
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Is it possible to configure Yealink phone, that when incoming call comes to the phone, from specific number, you can answer it on the DSS key?

Example:

I setup DSS key for special number (i.e. 100), if this number calls me, the LED light on this DSS key starts blinking, and when I press it, I answer this call.
Hi,

Why do you need this feature? We don't have a function support this request.

But there is a method can support this request, but there are something difference from your the complete request.
You can configure a BLF key for this special number, when this number call to you.
The phone will ringing, and you can see the BLF key, it will flash. It mean that this number call to you.
You can press the BLF key to pick up the call.

But note that this is a BLF key, it will monitor the special number, if the number call to others, the key also will ringing.
Only when the phone receive the special incoming call, you press the BLF to pick up the call without pressing answer.
(08-01-2016 08:05 PM)black187 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Is it possible to configure Yealink phone, that when incoming call comes to the phone, from specific number, you can answer it on the DSS key?

Example:

I setup DSS key for special number (i.e. 100), if this number calls me, the LED light on this DSS key starts blinking, and when I press it, I answer this call.

What the moderator posted sounds close to what you want.

Why you need a special button to pick up the call is odd.

If you are looking for a way to distinguish the call coming in as different from other calls, you can set a different ringtone for a specific callerID # in your local directory.
Reference URL's