Yealink Forums

Full Version: EXP38 and EXP39 - Export Config
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Iam running a T46G with 3 x expansion modules fully configured..... My question is how do i export that settings/config to quickly re-apply when i loose my settings? Huh

If i upgrade my firmware or re-provision my phone i loose the exp config and need to manually re-enter all the settings........

Please Help !!
Hi juanv,

The T46 only supprts the EXP40. What is expansion model do you use? Is it EXP38/EXP39 OR EXP40?

You can export or import the configuration of the phone via webpage-> Settings->configuration-> Export or Import Configuration.
Please refer to below picture.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=806]
(06-24-2014 07:45 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi juanv,

The T46 only supprts the EXP40. What is expansion model do you use? Is it EXP38/EXP39 OR EXP40?

You can export or import the configuration of the phone via webpage-> Settings->configuration-> Export or Import Configuration.
Please refer to below picture.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=806]

Good Day,

Thank you for the reply, Sorry my mistake, Iam using the EXP40 module on the T46G!

Does this method also work on the EXP38 and EXP39 modules?
Hi juanv,

Yes, but the EXP38 and EXP39 only ply to Yealink IP Phone SIP-T28P/SIP-T26P/SIP-T38.
You can export it, and then import it. try it.

thanks
Reference URL's