Yealink Forums

Full Version: 2 simultanous calls max
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have a client that just got over 40 W56Ps.

The datasheet (link) says it supports up to 4 simultaneous voice calls. However, this isn't working.

2 calls work fine, but a 3rd call doesn't. The call actually comes up on the phone screen for a split second, but it immediately goes away. I grabbed a pcap (shown below) and I see that the phone is responding with 180/Ringing but then immediately responds again with 486/Busy Here.

How can we get 4 active calls like the datasheet says it supports?

[Image: qS1rl67.png]

[Image: q7f96h7.png]
Hi,

Not sure if we are on the same frequency or I understand your question right, but if I read the W56P (Base Station) datasheet under Phone Features it says “Up to 4 simultaneous voice calls”.
At the other hand if I read the W56H (Handset) datasheet it says “Up to 2 simultaneous calls per handset”
So I think if you have 4 handsets registered to one base with 4 accounts you can make 4 calls at the same time.
@brentn

If an incoming call does ring parallel on multiple handsets simultaniously (on different SIP accounts), it could be also related to this unfixed bug (W52P-related):

http://forum.yealink.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=10980
HI brentn,

The W56P can make 4 simultaneous voice calls, and the W56H can make 2 simultaneous voice calls.

For example:
If you want to do 4 simultaneous voice calls, you can use one account and register in two handsets at least.

Note: About the call number that the account can support is up to your server.
(07-28-2016 10:37 PM)brentn Wrote: [ -> ]We have a client that just got over 40 W56Ps.

The datasheet (link) says it supports up to 4 simultaneous voice calls. However, this isn't working.

2 calls work fine, but a 3rd call doesn't. The call actually comes up on the phone screen for a split second, but it immediately goes away. I grabbed a pcap (shown below) and I see that the phone is responding with 180/Ringing but then immediately responds again with 486/Busy Here.

How can we get 4 active calls like the datasheet says it supports?

[Image: qS1rl67.png]

[Image: q7f96h7.png]

HI brentn,

The W56P can make 4 simultaneous voice calls, and the W56H can make 2 simultaneous voice calls.

For example:
If you want to do 4 simultaneous voice calls, you can use one account and register in two handsets at least.

Note: About the call number that the account can support is up to your server.
Reference URL's