Yealink Forums

Full Version: *21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi - can someone please help! One of my users has pressed *21 on her phone which has set up automatic forwarding to her voice mail. I have tried disabling it using the menu options on her phone but this has not worked - does anyone know how to disable it?! Thanks in advance Big Grin
(07-21-2016 05:43 PM)sarahroadley Wrote: [ -> ]Hi - can someone please help! One of my users has pressed *21 on her phone which has set up automatic forwarding to her voice mail. I have tried disabling it using the menu options on her phone but this has not worked - does anyone know how to disable it?! Thanks in advance Big Grin

Hi Sir,

About the problem, please go the the web interface of the phone, go to Account->Advanced, choose the right account which you are using, then change the "Voice Mail", then click Confirm to save the configure.
Please note that the voice mail means the voice mail code and should be provide by the service provide.

You can refer to the picture.
Sarah-if you are on a PBX it is possible this forwarding is stuck in the PBX and not the phone.
What PBX are you using?
The response from support seems to be how to set up the Voicemail extension to dial into the VM and check your messages.
Reference URL's