Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46g EXP40 - BLF not updating after intercom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We have ~100 T46G handsets connected FreePBX.
Our reception phones are T46G with 4x EXP40 units. All 4x EXP40's are configured to monitor our handsets status.

Everything works fine until someone uses the Intercom/Page to page >80 phones. When this occurs, all BLF's on the EXP40's turn red (indicating all phones are currently in use, which is expected), but when the page ends, some BLF's never change back (remain red), regardless of the actual status of the phone.

I've confirmed that Asterisk is reporting that all the phones are now available, and confirmed that this data is being sent to our Reception phone, but the Reception phone seems to get confused at this many BLF updates and simply ignores 3 or 4 almost every time.

I originally thought it may be network congestion so I switched everything over to TCP, but we have the same result.

Anyone have the same issue, or anyone have ~100 BLF's on 4X EXP's working correctly during a page?
Please go to webpage->Account->Advanced, change SIP Session Timer T1 (0.5~10s) longer such as 1~2, SIP Session Timer T2 (2~40s) to 4~5
Done. Will test in the morning.
What exactly does this do?
SIP session timers T1, T2 and T4 are SIP transaction layer timers defined in RFC 3261.
Timer T1 is an estimate of the Round T rip Time (RTT) of transactions between a SIP client
and SIP server . Timer T2 represents the maximum retransmitting time of any SIP request
message. The re-transmitting and doubling of T1 will continue until the retransmitting
time reaches the T2 value. Timer T4 represents the time the network will take to clear
messages between the SIP client and server. These session timers are configurable on IP
phones.
Set T1 to 2s, T2 to 6s, and T4 to 10s, but the problem remains.
Only occurs on the EXP modules, and only when all the lights turn on (eg, when we page all extensions).
Hi blistovmhz,

Maybe the power is not enough. You can plug into a power supply that standard is DC/5v on EXP40, and try again.

If you have pluged into enough power supply and the issue remain ,please decrease the BLF on the EXP40 and try again. Does it remain?

thanks
(06-24-2014 10:42 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi blistovmhz,

Maybe the power is not enough. You can plug into a power supply that standard is DC/5v on EXP40, and try again.

If you have pluged into enough power supply and the issue remain ,please decrease the BLF on the EXP40 and try again. Does it remain?

thanks

Plugged all the EXP's into their own power sources. Issue remains.
Happens nearly every time someone uses the intercom to page all 100 extensions. Does not happen when we page less than 50 extensions.

Can someone at Yealink just setup a test to confirm this bug? Should be a pretty simple matter to create 100-200 virtual extensions and put them all into a page group.
Hi blistovmhz,

I will submit it to our R&D, once any updates i will inform you as soon as possible.
Can you export the phone's config file and send to me? We will tested it locally.
BTW, what is the phone firmware version?

thanks
Sent an email to support with the config.bin.
Hi blistovmhz,

I should tell you my email address. Could you please send it again to wilson@yealink.com? It is my email address.

thanks in advance.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's