Yealink Forums

Full Version: Enable Forwarding through Action URI?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have customers who have T28P's with 3CX PBX's. I need to be able to allow these customers to easily use No-Answer Call Forwarding. Specifically, they need to be able to easily enter the number to which the phone should forward when enabling No-Answer Call Forwarding. So far, I have found no easy way to do this in 3CX. Of course, it can be done in the T28P through the Menu on the phone, but that's not very 'easy' for some users to do.

Some older documentation that I have indicates that this can be set on T3X phones through an Action URI. I tried this on my T28P and it did not work, but I may not have the correct 'syntax' for doing this on a T28P.

Can this be done on a T28P and if so, what is the correct syntax for the URL to send to the phone?

John Rayfield, Jr.
Rayfield Communication
Is Action URI a requirement for a particular reason?

3cx v12 or another version?

v12:
3cx Phone for Windows....
Settings
Call forwarding
Available
Forward to "External Number"
3CX Version 12. I would rather do it through 3CX, but I don't want the user to have to log into the Management Console everytime that they want to change the forwarding number. And 3CXMyPhone does not have this capability (not sure why, since this capability is in the 3CX API). If I can do it with an Action URI in the T28P, then I can write a simple PC application that the user can use to enable/disable/program the forwarding from the PC at their desk.

John Rayfield, Jr.
Rayfield Communications
Hi John,

Do you use V71 or V72 of T28?
You can send your request to your distributor or support.usa@yealink.com. Your distributor has more pulls in your request.
3cx phone for windows... Not via management console.
Myphone is no longer offered in 3cx.

So in 3cx phone for windows...Follow the steps I gave you to forward the extension...
Reference URL's