Yealink Forums

Full Version: Web Interface Password reset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just set up a SIP T20 last week, am trying to log in to the web interface to set up speed dial / contact lists, but the default password does not allow me to log in. How do I reset the username & password?
(06-13-2014 01:06 AM)Fajeek Wrote: [ -> ]I just set up a SIP T20 last week, am trying to log in to the web interface to set up speed dial / contact lists, but the default password does not allow me to log in. How do I reset the username & password?

reset phone to factory.
hold down "OK" button for like 6 seconds and select "OK"
(06-13-2014 02:30 AM)craigreilly Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-13-2014 01:06 AM)Fajeek Wrote: [ -> ]I just set up a SIP T20 last week, am trying to log in to the web interface to set up speed dial / contact lists, but the default password does not allow me to log in. How do I reset the username & password?

reset phone to factory.
hold down "OK" button for like 6 seconds and select "OK"

This disabled my service. I was able to re-enable my service, but it automatically logged me out of the yealink web interface for the phone, and now the admin/admin username/password again does not work.
ahh = you have a service provider. You did not mention this. Your service provider has a lock on it.
you need to contact them directly.
Reference URL's