Yealink Forums

Full Version: 2 T46G Phones; Different BLF behavior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 2 T46G phones, where I have BLF DSS buttons defined to monitor the status of other phones on the system.

What I noticed is that one of the T46 phones, on the BLF buttons, show solid GREEN lights when the monitored phones are Idle, and solid RED lights when the monitored phones are InUse. (Which to me is reminiscent of the T38 behavior)

On the other T46 phone, the BLF buttons are 'Off' when the monitored phones are Idle, and are solid RED when the monitored phones are InUse.

I thought it was because the phones were different revision (one was version 71 and the other was version 72). I upgraded both of them (and a T42G also on the same system) to 28.72.0.1, but the behavior remains the same- one with the GREEN Idle lights, and the other with 'Off' Idle status lights. [BTW, the T42G behaves as I expect a T4x phone to behave- that the Idle BLF buttons LED is 'Off', not GREEN]

It doesn't matter to me which way the lights are when Idle, whether they are 'Off' or solid GREEN, I'd just like the 2 same-model phones to behave the same!?! At this point I can't explain the difference to the customer.

The DSS buttons are programmed the same on both phones- BLF, value 221 (to monitor x221 for instance), Account 1

I can't figure out why one would show GREEN and the other would show 'Off'

-phoneguy
Hi phoneguy797,

Please go to webpage->Features->General Information, choose BLF LED Mode as 0.
(06-12-2014 02:14 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi phoneguy797,

Please go to webpage->Features->General Information, choose BLF LED Mode as 0.

Perfect! That took care of itBig Grin

Thanks for the quick response!
You are welcome. Smile
On some of the T46g phones I've been working with, the BLF LED Mode option is not present under Web GUI > Features > General Information. I can't find this setting anywhere on the phone's web gui for that matter. I was still able to toggle this setting with the provisioning files using the following:

features.blf_led_mode = 1

For reference, page 220 has the description for setting features.blf_led_mode value.

http://www.yealink.com/Upload/T2X/201410..._V72_1.pdf
(08-26-2015 02:42 AM)jkangas Wrote: [ -> ]On some of the T46g phones I've been working with, the BLF LED Mode option is not present under Web GUI > Features > General Information. I can't find this setting anywhere on the phone's web gui for that matter. I was still able to toggle this setting with the provisioning files using the following:

For reference, page 220 has the description for setting features.blf_led_mode value.

Is it possible that the parameter features.blf_led_mode does not work on some T46G firmware? I'm testing on UK FW 28.80.250.26 and on 28.80.0.136 and it doesn't work. I can get this modified on other models by this parameter, but not on T46G. The remote provisioning is only what I'm interested in.

Thanks,
Tom
(02-28-2017 04:44 PM)TomJagustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2015 02:42 AM)jkangas Wrote: [ -> ]On some of the T46g phones I've been working with, the BLF LED Mode option is not present under Web GUI > Features > General Information. I can't find this setting anywhere on the phone's web gui for that matter. I was still able to toggle this setting with the provisioning files using the following:

Is it possible that the parameter features.blf_led_mode does not work on some T46G firmware? I'm testing on UK FW 28.80.250.26 and on 28.80.0.136 and it doesn't work. I can get this modified on other models by this parameter, but not on T46G. The remote provisioning is only what I'm interested in.

Thanks,
Tom
Hi Tom,

i make a testing on my side with those version, the parameter works well and the LED are correctly. i recommended you reset the phone and testing again.
Ask for a T46G phone consultation; BLF behavior is different.

goldclubslot
Reference URL's