Yealink Forums

Full Version: Delete uploaded wallpaper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I was attempting to change the wallpaper on the T48G by providing a random (correctly sized) JPG as the wallpaper_upload.url and switching to it using phone_setting.backgrounds = Config:random.jpg

The problem I have is that although I'm updating the JPG on the tftpserver the phone is not replacing the existing JPG even though it is downloaded from the tftp server.

How can I delete the existing wallpaper through provisioning? I could find only how to delete logos and ringtones but not wallpaper.

I could give the random image a unique name but with no way to delete them they will just pile up.

Thanks
Chris
If I recall, there is no way to delete via provisioning. I asked this recently.
(06-04-2014 07:26 AM)craigreilly Wrote: [ -> ]If I recall, there is no way to delete via provisioning. I asked this recently.

Thanks for the response Craig. That's unfortunate - I was planning on generating a system status JPG and update every 5/10 minutes - maybe that's not a good use of Push XML? I don't know of any other way to dynamically change/update the background.

I just noticed a wishlist on the forum, maybe I should post the request there.

C.
Hi habile,

You can submit your request or wishlist to support@yealink.com or support.usa@yealink.com.
I found a kind of workaround by using curl to login and delete the wallpaper before provisioning the new one:
Code:
<?php
function deleteWP($rname, $host)
{
        $username = 'admin';
        $password = 'password';
        $loginUrl = 'http://'.$host.'/servlet?p=login&q=login';

$ch = curl_init();

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $loginUrl);
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, 'username='.$username.'&pwd='.$password);
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_COOKIEJAR, 'cookie.txt');
        curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);

$store = curl_exec($ch);

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, 'p=settings-preference&q=deleteWallpaper&Wallpapertype=Config:'.$rname);

$content = curl_exec($ch);
        return $content;
}
?>

You can call this function with deleteWP('image name','phoneip') before provisioning the new image.

It's not the most efficient way I guess but it works... for me at least. I now have a DSS key which will change the background to a random image any time you like..

C.
You are awesome!!
(06-06-2014 11:01 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]You are awesome!!

No, your diligence and attention to this forum is however. Get nothing like this from C**co!

Thank you.
Hi,

I try over and over again to do same code in java but it doesn't work. Can you help me how to do it in Java please?
Wallpaper can be uploaded by auto provisioning . Input URL and backgrounds parameters in below area:

phone_setting.backgrounds = Config:Penguins.jpg
wallpaper_upload.url =http://10.2.5.161:8080/Penguins.jpg

The wallpaper format should follow:
Phone Model Format Resolution Single File Size Total File Size
SIP - T48G .jpg/.png/.bmp <=800*480 <=5MB <=20MB

Sorry that Delete wallpaper by Auto provisioning is not available at the moment. Your kindly suggestion will be delivered to our product department. Please stay tuned.
(08-20-2014 06:26 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry that Delete wallpaper by Auto provisioning is not available at the moment. Your kindly suggestion will be delivered to our product department. Please stay tuned.

I'm still tuned Smile - is there anything in v73 for this because now it seems that I cannot login via CURL without emulating the encryption of the login.

I just want to be able to 'refresh' the image which does not happen if you upload an image with the same name.

Thanks
Chris
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's