Yealink Forums

Full Version: Yealink T28 and 3CX SBC (session border controller)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have a client which has a Yealink T28 Phone connected to a 3cx server via a Session Border Controller. All is working EXCEPT the BLF lights do not work.
I also have another 3cx server with a Yealink T41 Phone and there it is the same problem. I also know that the function from BLF to take over another extension is not working either.

?
Hi troosters,

Is your 3CX SBC the free version which doesn't support BLF?
I installed a Raspberry Pi with the 3cxSBC from the 3cx manual.
http://www.3cx.com/manual/3CXCloudServerManual12.pdf

The 3CX server is not running on a free version
Hi troosters,

Please make sure you have configured BLF in 3CX server.
Off course it is configured.
The buttons work, there is just no light (green/red), nor does it do the *20*EXT properly
Hi troosters,

In order to do more troubleshootings, please supply syslog level 6, config.bin and pcap and send to support@yealink.com or support.usa@yealink.com.

How to Get the Correct Syslog, Config.bin and Trace
(06-05-2014 09:55 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi troosters,

In order to do more troubleshootings, please supply syslog level 6, config.bin and pcap and send to support@yealink.com or support.usa@yealink.com.

How to Get the Correct Syslog, Config.bin and Trace

Any word on this? I am having the exact same problem with this configuration.

Thanks,
Loren.
Hi Loren,

Is your phone T28P? If yes, please update the firmware to the 3CX version and test BLF again. You can get the firmware from below link:

If your phone model is not T28, please tell what is firmware version and model of your phone?
firmware 2.71.0.225 is also supported by 3CX
Reference URL's