Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G+ Plantronics HW251N No outbound Audio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I purchased a Plantronics HW251n headset with the U10p-s cable as it shows on the Yealink compatibility list with the T46G. We can hear the people who call in but they are unable to hear us. The headset is connected direct to the headset port on the phone and the headset button is lit green to show we have selected to use it. We have 2 Polycom IP phones in the office that the headset works fine on but the Yealink T46G phones we have all experience the same issue. Is there an additional setting I am missing?
Hi Axiom,

Do you connect U10p-s to T46G directly?
Yes it is connected direct to the headset port on the phone.
In order to do more troubleshootings, please supply syslog level 6, config.bin and pcap and send to support@yealink.com or support.usa@yealink.com..
How to Get the Correct Syslog, Config.bin and Trace
Any updates on the issue?

I've just reproduced exactly the same problem (HW251N no outbound audio) with T28, T42 and T46, all running the latest (v72) firmware. Reported to support@yealink.com (with the requested syslog level 6, config and pcap).
I am having the same issue. Can a Yealink rep please post a solution?
Hi,

We have done mutiple testing locally and make sure that the they can work properly.
Please confirm that the connection cable is U10P-S but a U10P. A U10P cord probably cause the issue.

Regards,
James
We have a similar issue, we have Yealink T46g handsets and have purchased Plantronics supraplus hw251 headsets wto use with them, with the RJ11 connector lead ( P/N 26716-01) ... but what happens is it makes the ear piece act as the microphone and vice versa.... any ideas?
Hi

Has this issue no been resolved yet.

I have connected a Plantronics HW251n with a U10P-S cord as specified on the compatible list. I can hear the caller on the headset but the caller cannot hear me when I speak into the microphone on the headset.

I have tried this connected to both Yealink T41P and T46G models and the same issue occurs.

Thank you

Hosted Engineer
Reference URL's