Yealink Forums

Full Version: W52P Invalid Value in password field - !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When configuring the SIP account manually on the W52P base station, the password field does not accept exclamation marks (i.e. !).

I have noticed this on the VP530 also but it works on the T48G.

Firmware Version 25.50.0.20
Hardware Version 25.1.0.0.0.0.0
Hi commsys,

Sorry. I test in my DECT and can reproduce this issue. I will submit to our product department.
Is this issue very important to you? If not, we will solve this issue in next major version.
I remember we don't have this issue in 25.30.0.30. Can you have a try?
25.30.0.30.rom
(05-28-2014 08:58 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi commsys,

Sorry. I test in my DECT and can reproduce this issue. I will submit to our product department.
Is this issue very important to you? If not, we will solve this issue in next major version.
I remember we don't have this issue in 25.30.0.30. Can you have a try?
25.30.0.30.rom

I will try that firmware version and can wait for newer firmware later on.

Thanks

EDIT: That firmware didn't work with a ! in the password field.
Hi commsys,

Sorry. I think you can try with the latest version of W52P. Then copy your password to password line but not input ! directly.
(05-29-2014 10:39 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi commsys,

Sorry. I think you can try with the latest version of W52P. Then copy your password to password line but not input ! directly.

I did try copy and pasting, but the message "invalid value!" appears when you click confirm.
Sorry. I think we have made this mistake in this firmware. We solve it in 25.30.0.30, but lack this feature in the latest firmware.

We have solved this issue in the next major firmware which will release in July.
(05-30-2014 09:20 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry. I think we have made this mistake in this firmware. We solve it in 25.30.0.30, but lack this feature in the latest firmware.
Sorry. i will submit to our R&D.

I have tried both firmware versions and are unable to put the ! in the password field. I have tried copy and pasting and also just writing it in there and they are both not working.

im now using firmware version:25.30.0.30
Hi i test in 25.30.0.30 and i can copy the ! in the password line. Can i contact with you directly?
Reference URL's