Yealink Forums

Full Version: Paging delay for cell phones??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What i am trying to do is set up the phone to where we page a ceritne group it goes to their cell phone after lets say 20 seconds. is there any way to do this? i have been looking everywhere, and am now turning to you pros!
(01-16-2013 01:05 AM)jakeT Wrote: [ -> ]What i am trying to do is set up the phone to where we page a ceritne group it goes to their cell phone after lets say 20 seconds. is there any way to do this? i have been looking everywhere, and am now turning to you pros!
Hi,
Sorry , I don't understand your meaning very well, could you please let me know more details about it ?
Do you mean the scenario is like below ,
Phone A , Phone B register account 102,103, 102 and 103 are in the some group which name is 803
Another Phone C register a account 105, and configure a DSS key with Paging feature and the value is 803.
Phone C press the DSS key, both 102 and 103 auto answer the paging ,but after 20 seconds, Phone A and Phone C will goes to the cell phone ?

Best Regards!
Yealink Support Team
Reference URL's