Yealink Forums

Full Version: Firmware T46G, ETA?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If I recall correctly there should be a new firmware out first half of this year for the T46G. Still on? ETA?
I've been updating firmware on T46Gs here. The latest on Yealink's website seems to be 28.72.0.25. However, 1 of our T46Gs has 28.72.23.3. I've no idea how, when or from where it was downloaded.

It seems to work fine. Is this the latest iteration ? From where can it be downloaded ? Yealink, help !
This sounds like a vendor specific firmware (based on the 23).
Did you buy it from someone different?
After I updated the firmware of T48s, the call transfer key is not functioning properly anymore. Anyone has had this problem before?

in fact, after I upgraded the firmware to 35.72.0.10, any calls initiated from the phone is dropped for the first time and I have to press the button again to initiate the call. the call transfer problem is another issue.
(05-22-2014 09:34 PM)pdwsmith Wrote: [ -> ]I've been updating firmware on T46Gs here. The latest on Yealink's website seems to be 28.72.0.25. However, 1 of our T46Gs has 28.72.23.3. I've no idea how, when or from where it was downloaded.

It seems to work fine. Is this the latest iteration ? From where can it be downloaded ? Yealink, help !
Hi pdwsmith,

This is YUK custom version. We will release new commercial major version called V73 in July.
Hi all,

We will release new commercial major version called V73 in July.
(05-27-2014 11:30 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

Hi, this new major version is important to us because it includes a fix we are waiting for.
Can you kindly confirm that it will be released at the end of july, or tell me when it is scheduled for release ?
Thanks!
(05-27-2014 11:30 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

Any idea when the JULY release for the T46G will be available?
Hi alexgonzalez,

Sorry for the delay. We are testing the V73 inside. predict V73 will be release in the Q3 this year.

thanks
Could you give us an updated ETA on V73?

thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's