Yealink Forums

Full Version: Add Ability to Set Line Key Label Length via Provisioning Template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While setting up my provisioning template for the T46G, I noticed in the web interface of the phone - top of the DSSKey menu - there is a setting to change the "Label Length" to Extended. This is very desirable, unfortunately, there isn't a tool-tip that provides the setting that can be used in the provisioning template.

I would therefore like to request that you support the setting of this feature in the provisioning template. Something like this will do:

"phone_setting.dsskey_label.length" = Exended or Default

Thank you.
(07-09-2016 04:41 AM)kismetgerald Wrote: [ -> ]While setting up my provisioning template for the T46G, I noticed in the web interface of the phone - top of the DSSKey menu - there is a setting to change the "Label Length" to Extended. This is very desirable, unfortunately, there isn't a tool-tip that provides the setting that can be used in the provisioning template.

I would therefore like to request that you support the setting of this feature in the provisioning template. Something like this will do:

"phone_setting.dsskey_label.length" = Exended or Default

Thank you.

HI Sir,

Yes, you are right there is a setting for the Lable Length that can be used in the provisioning. Please see the detail parameter below:
features.config_dsskey_length=

#It enables or disables the extended length of the label displayed on the idle LCD screen for the line key.

0-Default

1-Extended
Yes! please add this setting to your provisioning template.

Charlie
Reference URL's