Yealink Forums

Full Version: How to setup IPV6 on T48G?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have been using the T48G with IPV4 fine. We are now testing the T48G using IPV6 with SLAAC only, not DHCP. It gets an IPV6 address fine as show in the status screen. However, when we put the IPV6 address of the sip server in the account it will not connect. The firmware is 35.80.0.125.

Is there more to do or is this a bug since I see someone else having SLAAC issues?
Hello,

Thanks for your information.

now,Yealink phone only support "DHCP"、“static” way to configure IPV6,so I don't think we can use SLAAC way.

BR

klaus
The problem has nothing to do with SLAAC, SLACC is working since the phone gets an IPV6 address. The problem is it won't attempt a connection at all with an IPV6 address in the server field.
Just an update in case it's useful to someone: The T48Gs have been working fine with IPV6 for a few weeks now. They get their addresses via SLAAC which was working fine. My problem seemed to be that the IPV6 address I put into the server field had an incorrect format at the end. Once I testing pinging the SIP server from a computer and put that exact IPV6 address into the phone server field it worked fine. So far T48G IPV6 looks very good.
Reference URL's