Yealink Forums

Full Version: T26P: Line led on when registered and line display name next to the button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I know that at the current firmware release there is no option for setting a line button led to stay on when that line is registered. This is a feature that i really miss from other ip phones and i believe that it must exist on every ip phone. It would be usefull if we could have each line display name next to it's button.
(01-12-2013 12:04 PM)dimangelid Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
I know that at the current firmware release there is no option for setting a line button led to stay on when that line is registered. This is a feature that i really miss from other ip phones and i believe that it must exist on every ip phone. It would be usefull if we could have each line display name next to it's button.

Hi,
Yes, there is not optio for setting a line button led to stay on when the line is registered,but you can check whether the account is registered or not by the register status icons on the LCD screen.

Best Regards!
Yealink Support Team
(01-14-2013 06:43 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi,
Yes, there is not optio for setting a line button led to stay on when the line is registered,but you can check whether the account is registered or not by the register status icons on the LCD screen.

Best Regards!
Yealink Support Team

Hello,
I know that option, but it would be more convenient if we could also check it via the line led. What about having each line display name next to its button?
(01-15-2013 04:40 AM)dimangelid Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2013 06:43 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi,

Best Regards!
Yealink Support Team

Hello,
I know that option, but it would be more convenient if we could also check it via the line led. What about having each line display name next to its button?

Hi ,
Sorry, it has relationship with the hardware structure and the size of the LCD, can't change it now .But Yealink T38,T28 and VP530 can support it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Yealink Support Team
Reference URL's