Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G sound trouble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello!
I have a problem with yealink SIP-T46G
FW ver. 28.71.14.4
Build 28.2.0.128.0.0.0
registred on Asterisk 1.8, 11

After 15 successful incoming calls, the phone stops working handset, speaker, headset, key tone sound.
That is, there is no sound, as if it turned off.
After power off restart, it works before 15 incoming calls.

Looks like a hardware problem.
Hi aleokos,

I think it should not be the hardware problem. In order to do more troubleshootings, please supply syslog level 6, config.bin and pcap to your distributor.
How to Get the Correct Syslog, Config.bin and Trace
I've done this before, but my distributor found no problem.
And, of course, refuses to replace the unit. Sad
How can I diag this problem?
Hi, I had this problem only when running beta 28.71.0.185 (not counted call, but the T46G suddenly gives no dial tone after a some calls, upon phone reboot all is fine), but not on earlier firmware (cannot recall if I have run 28.71.14.4). I do not have this problem on 28.72.0.25. You might try to upgrade to 28.72.0.25. I look forward to the new firmware.
Hi, after I upgraded the firmware to 35.72.0.10, any calls initiated from the phone is dropped for the first time and I have to press the button again to initiate the call, and for the second time the call goes through. the call transfer problem is another issue. I cannot transfer the call using the dsskey. I had to bring the firmware back to 0.5 version.
(05-19-2014 08:39 PM)aleokos Wrote: [ -> ]I've done this before, but my distributor found no problem.
And, of course, refuses to replace the unit. Sad
How can I diag this problem?

Please send your files to support@yealink.com .
I sent files to support@yealink.com
(05-19-2014 09:56 PM)pacpac Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I had this problem only when running beta 28.71.0.185 (not counted call, but the T46G suddenly gives no dial tone after a some calls, upon phone reboot all is fine), but not on earlier firmware (cannot recall if I have run 28.71.14.4). I do not have this problem on 28.72.0.25. You might try to upgrade to 28.72.0.25. I look forward to the new firmware.

Sad Unfortunately, 28.72.0.25 is not helped for me.
But number of calls up from 15 to 20.

(05-27-2014 11:38 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Please send your files to support@yealink.com .

is any results?
is any results?
Hi aleokos,

Sorry for the delay.
I will let my colleague chcek your email. Maybe he omitted your mail.
Then could you provide more detailed info about this issue?
1. How many phones did you have? and how many phones have this issue?
2. How offen does this issue occur? Always after 15 incoming call?
3. What is your phone firmware version now? Press OK button you can see it.
4. Please reset your phone and try again.
5. Could you please supply syslog level 6, config.bin and pcap that should including the phone stop working moment not only including the suceesfully incoming call to support@yealink.com?

thanks in advance
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's