Yealink Forums

Full Version: T41P - Autoanswer options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just recently got my hands on a T41P. I was disappointed to see that the auto-answer options are different from your other phones such as the T46G. Basically with the T41P, you only have two options, either to auto-answer all calls or no calls. The T46G has the added option to auto-answer just intercom calls.

We really like the option to auto-answer intercom calls like the T46G. Is is possible to include this option with the T41P in a future firmware upgrade? If this already possible with the T41P, but I missed it, can someone please let me know how to make it work?

Currently I do have a work around solution. I basically created another extension for the T41P and set the phone to auto-answer calls on that 2nd extension. I send all intercom calls to the 2nd extension where they are auto-answered. Normally calls go to the primary extension and are not auto-answered. But setting up another extension and using a 2nd account on the phone is not as convenient has having the auto-answer intercom option available.

Thanks!
I think you can enable Accept Intercom in webpage.
Go to webpage->Features->Intercom, enable accept intercom.
Accept Intercom allows the IP phone to automatically answer an incoming intercom call.
(05-19-2014 07:22 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]I think you can enable Accept Intercom in webpage.
Go to webpage->Features->Intercom, enable accept intercom.
Accept Intercom allows the IP phone to automatically answer an incoming intercom call.

This setting was already selected. Yet an intercom call is not auto-answered. An incoming intercom call will ring the phone, but not auto-answer.

[Image: intercom_settings_zps8bf3fad9.png]

Again, there is no auto-answer option for intercom calls. There is an auto-answer option located under the webpage -> Account -> Basic -> Auto Answer, but the only options are Enable and Disable. Enable will autoanswer ALL calls (including intercom) and Disable will ring all calls (including intercom calls). Other Yealink phones add a third option which will auto-answer just intercom calls. That option is missing on this phone.

[Image: intercom_settings_1_zps7232440a.png]
Hi sic0048,

Can you tell me which firmware that you can see this option "auto-answer just intercom calls"?
Is it a custom firmware?
(06-03-2014 09:49 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi sic0048,

Can you tell me which firmware that you can see this option "auto-answer just intercom calls"?
Is it a custom firmware?

It's not found on this phone (I wish it was). It is found on the T46G. I don't know about any other models, but I also use the T46G and it is an available option on that phone.

What I would like is to see that feature added to the T41P.

Thanks!
Hi sic0048,

Sorry. I can't find it in the latest firmware. Do you use a custom firmware? If yes, please ask your distributor for help.
(06-05-2014 09:30 AM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Hi sic0048,

Sorry. I can't find it in the latest firmware. Do you use a custom firmware? If yes, please ask your distributor for help.

I guess this is getting lost in translation.....

There is no "auto-answer" for just intercom call on the T41P. That is why you cannot find it. I would like this feature to be added to the T41P. Some of your other phone models DO have this feature (like the T46G), but T41P does not have this feature.

The whole point of my posting is to bring the lack of an auto-answer just intercom calls on the T41P to the attention of Yealink and to get them to consider adding this feature in a future firmware update.

Thank you!
Hi sic0048,

Thanks your to opinion. I will help to submit your request to our product department.
+1 PLEASE DO IT!!!!
Reference URL's