Yealink Forums

Full Version: DST not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My W52P phones are not showing the time change associated with DST. They are still displaying standard time and did not advance 1 hour when DST started in March. (I am in the CDT zone).

In the W52P base unit configuration I have the following settings:

Time synchronization: Enabled

Time Server: have tried both dns name and IP address of external time server (I know the server is good because we use it successfully for SNTP on other devices)

DHCP Time: disabled

Daylight Saving Time: Automatic

Can anyone advise on reasons it is not reflecting Daylight Savings Time? Any advice is much appreciated.
Please send you config.bin to support.usa@yealink.com.
(05-15-2014 10:53 PM)zooeyhall Wrote: [ -> ]My W52P phones are not showing the time change associated with DST. They are still displaying standard time and did not advance 1 hour when DST started in March. (I am in the CDT zone).

In the W52P base unit configuration I have the following settings:

Time synchronization: Enabled

Time Server: have tried both dns name and IP address of external time server (I know the server is good because we use it successfully for SNTP on other devices)

DHCP Time: disabled

Daylight Saving Time: Automatic

Can anyone advise on reasons it is not reflecting Daylight Savings Time? Any advice is much appreciated.

Having the same issue here in the UK with a W52P 25.73.23.1 using NTP server 0.uk.pool.ntp.org and also tried local NTP server.

Time is off exactly by 1 hour
Reference URL's