Yealink Forums

Full Version: T48G - firmware 35.72.0.10 bug - Background cannot be uploaded
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now with the correct resolution of 800x480. I'm unable upload a picture of my own. I factory reset the device several times and re-uploaded the firmware and still unable load a background. I also tries different jpg's and png's as well.

Old firmware 35.72.0.6 was fine but this firmware is causing an issue.
I can upload the picture of 800x480 with .jpg.
I upload it in webpage.
Do you upgrade it via auto provisioning?
I never did or ever will use auto provisioning. I only use and will use the web config page. But I tried bmp, png, and jpg from 2 diferent wondows 7 x64 computers and still could not upload the background picture. I tried different pics as well. I always get a HTTP 500 or 503 error when uploading pic. I tried on Explorer 11, Firefox 29 and Google Chrome (whatever the latest is, updated but did not check revision) I still wasn't able to upload it. did you tried on a windows machine or some linux box? BTW I also tried witrh PC connect directly to the phone.

(05-15-2014 02:26 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]I can upload the picture of 800x480 with .jpg.
I upload it in webpage.
Do you upgrade it via auto provisioning?
It was CERTAINLY a firmware bug without a doubt. I upload the previous firmware and it worked fine. To everyone else the personal backgrounds will NOT upload in 35.72.0.10 but will in 35.72.0.6 and 35.72.0.5

Please be aware of this bug as the admin was incorrect on this issue. If the admin was able to get it loaded it would've had to been from a different OS other than win 7 x64.
jayw654 I just wanted you to know I am testing 2 T48Gs with .10 and I was able to upload 4 different 800x480 pictures fine. I do not use auto provisioning and I am using Safari. If you have not already tried, download different pics and try them. The 503 means there is a connection error with the server (in this case the T48G), I would suggest trying to install .10 again as something may have gone wrong with the firmware update the first time. Just a guess, but I wanted you to know the uploads do work.
did you factory reset the phone before trying to upload a pic? BTW I have not tried safari. Is your comp a Mac? The type of OS and browser both matter and a safari browser on a Mac machine isn't the same as it is on a windows machine. These discrepancies can certainly change the outcome. This is why I asked what OS and browser is being use. Also I had already reinstalled the firmware twicw doing factory resets before and after.

(05-17-2014 03:12 AM)MarioG Wrote: [ -> ]jayw654 I just wanted you to know I am testing 2 T48Gs with .10 and I was able to upload 4 different 800x480 pictures fine. I do not use auto provisioning and I am using Safari. If you have not already tried, download different pics and try them. The 503 means there is a connection error with the server (in this case the T48G), I would suggest trying to install .10 again as something may have gone wrong with the firmware update the first time. Just a guess, but I wanted you to know the uploads do work.
Sorry to take so long, hope you solved your problem. If not, here's answers to your questions: I did not factory reset since I did not want to reconfigure. I installed .10 as soon as I connected them, then configured them. Safari is 7.0.4 on OS X 10.9.3. I used OS X Preview to make the pictures the correct size first. No problems uploading multiple pictures.
Hi jayw654 ,

Sorry for the late reply. Can you send your picture to me? I want to test in my side.
Reference URL's