Yealink Forums

Full Version: T22P, 7.70.0.120 firmware: Call Panel dialling fails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After upgrading to 7.70 on my test phone dialling via the Dial a Number entry box in the Call Panel in Contacts=>Phone Call Info no longer works. It now pops up a box with text "Warning:Dial Failed!"

This feature is very handy for dialling via cut and paste and worked great in the previous version.

Any ideas?

thanks
(01-10-2013 12:20 PM)peterf Wrote: [ -> ]After upgrading to 7.70 on my test phone dialling via the Dial a Number entry box in the Call Panel in Contacts=>Phone Call Info no longer works. It now pops up a box with text "Warning:Dial Failed!"

This feature is very handy for dialling via cut and paste and worked great in the previous version.

Any ideas?

thanks

Hi,
The reason why this issue happen is the IP address of the PC which you use is not the trust action URI server , so that the phone didn't allow the phone to dial the number out.

Please try as the below ways ,
1. For example IP address of the pc you use is 10.2.4.112.
2. Login the web UI, go to Phone->Features->Remote Control Security and fill the parameter of Trusted Action URI Server List with 10.2.4.112,if you want to configure it with more than one IP address ,please separate them by a comma(,)
3. Then you enter the number you want to dial out in the call panel, when click, the phone LCD will prompt a warning " Allow Remote Control ?" please press the OK button, then the phone will dial out the call.

Best Regards!
Flora
Hi Flora

this worked. Thanks alot.

It does raise a question though. If I am provisioning the phone via a provisioning server I will not know the IP address of any particular phone users PC, especially if the network uses DHCP, which is most cases.

At best I will know the subnet of the network, eg 10.1.1.1/24.

Can this be entered instead of a long list of possible IP address?

thanks
wich purpose is calling from the call panel?

appreciated if someone could tell meHuh
(05-20-2014 01:35 AM)riroga Wrote: [ -> ]wich purpose is calling from the call panel?

appreciated if someone could tell meHuh

it's very good for an call api...
Reference URL's