Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46-48 Bug for Auto redial ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
in our Company we have 100 Ip Phone T46/48 with 3cx and have this problem:
On Telephone enable auto redial function, and if i call an internal number busy, the telephone request to me to recall automatically and work fine..
If call an number outside the Company..for example and mobile numer busy.. the phone She does not ask me, quite rightly, to redial the mumber, but since then the function does not work anymore and I have to do to re-activate provisioning.
(06-28-2016 01:08 PM)andrea.s Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
On Telephone enable auto redial function, and if i call an internal number busy, the telephone request to me to recall automatically and work fine..
If call an number outside the Company..for example and mobile numer busy.. the phone She does not ask me, quite rightly, to redial the mumber, but since then the function does not work anymore and I have to do to re-activate provisioning.

some answers?
(07-05-2016 03:29 PM)andrea.s Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2016 01:08 PM)andrea.s Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

some answers?

Same behaviour here. It just stopped working after some time. I wasn't able to figure out the reason, but what you are telling me sounds correct.

There is another bug with Auto Redial, we are suffering: If I A calls B (internal) who doesn't answer (not busy, just no answer) and than A hangs up, A immediately gets a pickup popup (we got visual alerts for BLFs and pickup enabled here) for the very same call he just ended. There is no call to pickup off course. This popup shows always and doesn't require any active BLF on the phone.
The popup made our users (A) think, that they got a callback. After failing to pickup, they called again. On the phone of B, there are several missed calls just minutes between them. This looks like a very urgent call and may be considered very impolite, especially calling a superior.

Everyone of those two bugs makes Autodial useless for us.

I mentioned these bugs to Yealink many month ago. I even installed the newest firmware on some testphones and did a PCAP, as requested. I never heard of them ever since it has been 7 weeks since the PCAP now.

best regards Frank
ok ..im happy that i'm only one to have the problem..
Yesterday i send at the support the syslog level 6 and the pcap..
(07-07-2016 05:49 PM)andrea.s Wrote: [ -> ]ok ..im happy that i'm only one to have the problem..
Yesterday i send at the support the syslog level 6 and the pcap..

great. Just to make it clear, for other readers: We are talking about the call-completion feature, not auto-redial.

I had contact with Edward and send another Email today.

Can you confirm the second bug, or aren't you using viual alerts for BLFs?

I even have a video for this: https://youtu.be/gbS3aeXerdI

best regards Frank
The issue you are talking about is about auto redial or call completion?

I need to know, Yealink just told me, that this post is about auto redial and they are treating our two issues seperately. You used the word "auto redial", too, but you said "If call an number outside the Company..for example and mobile numer busy.. the phone She does not ask me, quite rightly, to redial the mumber," which imho is only true for call completion and not for auto redial.

So which is it? I think we can make things easier both for Yealink and us, if those things are treated together, if both are indeed about call completion.

The auto redial feature is where the phone redials several times and you can define how often and the times between tries.
You can enable auto redial to redial the phone number automatically when the called party is busy. You can also configure the times settings for auto redial and the time to wait between redial attempts. E.g. try 10 times and wait 10 seconds.

best regards Frank
Hi,

just a status update:
Yealink is having a look at the PCAP and other files I send them running on T46-28.80.0.125.rom.

I will keep you posted about the results.
Yealink has confirmed an issue with call completion stopping to work after some time (after each call to an external line, which is busy). It will be fixed with the next firmware version. Thanks a lot to the great support by the Yealink Team especially Edward and Travis.
Reference URL's