Yealink Forums

Full Version: Contact List and Phonebooks --Multiple numbers per contact
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like the way the "Local Directory" contact list works---gives you the option for name, office, mobile and other phone.

I also like the fact that the Remote Phonebooks allow multiple numbers for each contact...even more than the local directory.

What I *don't* like is the fact that on the remote phonebooks I can't LABEL those additional phone numbers as to what they are. All I can do is get "Number1", "Number2" etc. Here is what I want it to look like:

After I click on the name, which shows the contact's primary or first listed number next to it, I should see the expanded list of all the numbers like so:

Home: NXX-NXX-XXXX
Cell: NXX-NXX-XXXX
Work: NXX-NXX-XXXX
Work Ext: XXX
Google Voice: NXX-NXX-XXXX

Is this feature coming?

Thanks,
Steve

I should be able to LABEL those numbers. If all you have is Number1, Number2 etc, how is anyone supposed to know which of those is home, work, cell, etc?
(01-09-2013 06:35 AM)swalekr2001 Wrote: [ -> ]I like the way the "Local Directory" contact list works---gives you the option for name, office, mobile and other phone.

I also like the fact that the Remote Phonebooks allow multiple numbers for each contact...even more than the local directory.

What I *don't* like is the fact that on the remote phonebooks I can't LABEL those additional phone numbers as to what they are. All I can do is get "Number1", "Number2" etc. Here is what I want it to look like:

After I click on the name, which shows the contact's primary or first listed number next to it, I should see the expanded list of all the numbers like so:

Home: NXX-NXX-XXXX
Cell: NXX-NXX-XXXX
Work: NXX-NXX-XXXX
Work Ext: XXX
Google Voice: NXX-NXX-XXXX

Is this feature coming?

Thanks,
Steve

I should be able to LABEL those numbers. If all you have is Number1, Number2 etc, how is anyone supposed to know which of those is home, work, cell, etc?

Yes, you are right , I will submit your suggestion to the product department team.
If any update, I will let you know .

Best Regards!
Yealink Support Team
Reference URL's