Yealink Forums

Full Version: W52P Connectivity problems "out of range" or "synchronizing"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have a total of 4 bases with 4 handsets. Only 2 bases are within range of each other. We get "out of range" and "synchronizing failed" randomly. Oddly enough, if we are on a phone call, it will never drop. Only when the phone is in standby mode will this issue occur. You cannot make a call, or receive a call when the issue occurs. It could be 30secs or 10min and it will just start working. All the phones do it and always have done it since install 6-8 months ago. Walkie talkies are more reliable than these phones, unfortunately. There is no schedule, and the other bases have the same issue, but all are completely random. One base and handset may have the issue, and the other 3 will be working fine. I cannot nail this one down.. Any help would be awesome. I am running 25.73.0.40 firmware.
Hey!
I have the same problem. I looked through the forums and found nothing. I'm sunning on the same firmware. It started with one phone only, now two of them aren't working. Any ideas?
we have the same problem. we have 5 handset registered to the 4 based, we have set the bestbase e not set eco and eco+, but the handset not change the base even if the signal is hight, then we force register and the handset is ok.

someone you can help us?
thank's
We also have 1 client with this problem!

We have loads of clients that use the W52 and dont have this problem.
Only this client has this problem ...

Firmware: 25.73.0.40

Factory reset does not fix the problem...
If anyone knows a solution, we are happy to hear it.

Thanks in advance,
Nathan.
I have the same problem using firmware 25.73.202.6 for the Base and 26.73.202.21 for the Handset.
Does anyone resolved this issue yet about Connectivity problems "out of range" or "synchronizing" » ?
(12-10-2018 08:17 PM)Sylvain Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem using firmware 25.73.202.6 for the Base and 26.73.202.21 for the Handset.
Does anyone resolved this issue yet about Connectivity problems "out of range" or "synchronizing" » ?

Hi,

Please update the firmware of base and handset to the newest one, then reset base to factory default and test again.

Firmware download link or contact your provider:
http://support.yealink.com/documentFront...umentId=25

At the same time, have you enable the ECO mode of the base? If yes, please disable it and test again!

Hope this will help.
Reference URL's