Yealink Forums

Full Version: Easy Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I just got Yealink phones through Vonage and I am trying to figure out how I can upload my business phone list to my new phone. I want to make it clear that I am not technologically advanced, know nothing about IP or phones and can only follow simple instructions. Smile

I found the Yealink Phonebook generator tool and I think I might be able to muddle my way through it. I got the gist of setting up the list but wanted to jump ahead to see how my phone would interface with my computer and came to the part where you enter the IP address into the browser bar and get to the log in screen. I entered the user name and password but got an error message that read "You are not authorized to access the web interface. Please contact your support team or try again 3 minutes later. HTTP 401"

Does this mean that I won't be able to accomplish what I am trying to do? Any thoughts? Thanks
Sounds like maybe Vonage has you locked out of the phone... are you using the default username and password to login to the phone?
(05-01-2014 06:40 AM)craigreilly Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like maybe Vonage has you locked out of the phone... are you using the default username and password to login to the phone?

Thanks for responding. The directions I received with the phone book tool said the user name and password were both 'admin'. I get a wrong user name / password error then the above mentioned error. Where else might I get sign in credentials?
Sounds like here is a Provider lock from vonage.
I would contact them...
(05-01-2014 09:12 AM)craigreilly Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like here is a Provider lock from vonage.
I would contact them...

I'll do that. Thanks.
Reference URL's