Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46G "On Talk" Softkeys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Inside the web interface, I have the option to specify custom softkeys for "ok talk" mode, I would like to create a custom park button, but that is not an option.

I run FreePBX and have been using the T46G since it came out. I LOVE the phone, but I have never found a way to make a "Park" "On Talk softkey" work with FreePBX.

When I enter call_park.enable = 1 in the config, a park key shows up when I am on a call, but I can not specify what it does. I'd like to trigger a park event, or a speed dial for ##70#. Is there any way to do this?
Why don't you configure park in DSSKEY and press this key when you are on a call?
(04-30-2014 03:44 AM)awesomo Wrote: [ -> ]Inside the web interface, I have the option to specify custom softkeys for "ok talk" mode, I would like to create a custom park button, but that is not an option.

I run FreePBX and have been using the T46G since it came out. I LOVE the phone, but I have never found a way to make a "Park" "On Talk softkey" work with FreePBX.

When I enter call_park.enable = 1 in the config, a park key shows up when I am on a call, but I can not specify what it does. I'd like to trigger a park event, or a speed dial for ##70#. Is there any way to do this?

If you can't find a solution to this, you probably could make use of the DTMF option for the DSS keys. That should send "##70" to the system. Asterisk should intercept these DTMF presses and do what you need to. The call Park button type (with value: 70) will also work in this situation, if you don't need to wait for the Park announcement.
(05-03-2014 09:17 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you configure park in DSSKEY and press this key when you are on a call?

I did/am doing that, it's just not as elegant of a solution as having an on-talk softkey.

Also, I have to have the phone on semi-attended transfer for parking to announce the slot and I have to have the on-hook mode to finish the transfer. This WILL cause issues such as pressing park, listening to the announcement, and then pressing the page button before you hang up.

You'd transfer the caller to the page! Then the caller is trapped on the page speaker until they hang up and call back.

The on-talk key's that Aastra implemented do not depend on the phone's transfer settings and are programmed this way to avoid transferring the parked call somewhere else accidentally after the parking lot number is announced.
(05-03-2014 09:17 PM)Yealink Support Wrote: [ -> ]Why don't you configure park in DSSKEY and press this key when you are on a call?

What function does the OnTalk 'Park' softkey do, then, if one cannot edit that button (or delete it), and has to resort to creating their own DSS key for the Park functionality?
Hi phoneguy797,

Please acess to phone web ui->Dsskey, to set the DSSkey value and type.
Click confirm to accept the changes.

thanks
Reference URL's