Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46 - All accounts not recognizing - Disable Distinctive Ring Tones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My company has a 3cx box. So of course during provisioning of the phones primary account, the provisioning script sets up the Alert-Info tags (Internal Ringer Text fields)
This is fine for the primary account. However, we have 2ndary accounts which we wish to use individualized ring tones.

The Yealink firmware seems to support this, but it doesn't function.

The field under account>advanced > Distinctive Ring Tones is set to disabled. However, the phone still plays the Distinctive Ring Tones even if we have that account set to something specific.

I even updated to the latest firmware (.125) and still the same thing.

Suggestions?
Anyone?
Does no one else use distinctive ring tones?
Have the exact same issue in the same situation running 3CX PBX v16 and with 2 phones manually configured with 2 accounts each.

The firmware version of the phones is : Yealnik T46S 66.82.0.20

I will try to update the firmware If dont update back to the thread it means it worked after and firmware update.

Ok the firmware upgrade didnt work, the Distinctive Ring is set to the disabled and the phone is still taking into account what is written in the SIP Alert-Info.

Firmware version is 66.84.0.15

What I did as turn around is that I simply changed the Internal Ring text for the "queue" ring text under Settings > Ringtone. I changed it to "noqueue" so it doesnt match the sip info.

Hope that helps.
Reference URL's