Yealink Forums

Full Version: EXP40+T48G, BLF issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every now & then the BLF lights on my EXP40 go out for a few extensions then come back on a min. or so later.
Anyone know what this is about?

Barry
You may configure many BLFs.
Please enter the webpage->Account->Advanced, encrease SIP Session Timer T1 (0.5~10s) to 1~2 seconds, SIP Session Timer T2 (2~40s) to 4~6 seconds.
I have a T48G (no exp attached) and was having trouble with losing the BLF keys... so I adjusted Timer T1 to 2 seconds and it fixed the problem (pretty sure I was on 35.72.0.6 firmware)

I have since upgraded to firmware 35.72.0.10 firmware and the BLF keys still work fine with Timer T1 set to 2 seconds... but the phone occasionally loses connection to the server. The status area in the upper left corner of the LCD screen says "No Service" and when I log into the phone the registration status says "unknown"... I tried disabling and re-enabling the account... I tried making a minor change and saving it... nothing gets the phone to register again. If I reboot the phone, it comes up and registers with the server just fine... so all the settings and the password are correct. The phone just seems to get stuck and doesn't want to register till a reboot...

Typically the phone drops off overnight (I think it has more to do with length of time than network activity)... but I've also had it drop off during the day several times.

I also suspect this is new if v10 firmware... but I was running the v6 firmware that came on the phone from the factory... I don't see a location to download the v6 so I can retest.

Is there another timer that needs to be tweaked to help keep the phone online? Thanks.
You can download 35.72.0.6.rom from below link.
35.72.0.6.rom
Reference URL's