Yealink Forums

Full Version: Auto Answer internal calls only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys,
So i got a customer who has a Panasonic system we are replacing with 3CX and YeaLink T46G phones.
There old system is setup so that if you press a BLF of a user it auto answers on speaker phone and when someone calls in it still rings like a normal phone.
The question is is there anywhere on a YeaLink that you could change where if a call comes from alert-info=internal to auto answer and if it is alert-info=external to ring link normal?

Just a idea. Any other creative ideas are welcome..
I think you can send "alert-info: auto answer or call-info:answer-after=0 " to yealink phone when you want to auto answer.

• Alert-Info: Auto Answer
• Call-Info: answer-after=0
What you are describing is intercom feature.
So usually it is (intercom)(ext) or (*code)(extension).
See page 63 of the administrators manual of 3cx.
On the phone intercom must be setup for auto answer and I recommend intercom mute to be enabled for security reasons.

Then incoming calls from outside are just phone calls as they always are...
Yea i was thinking of just using a Prefix + BLF to accomplish this.
The end user was asking if there is anyway i could get it to work without a intercom prefix button. But im thinking the answer is no and we will just use the intercom button.
I guess it could be possible if 3cx put the right info in the header and gave us a Config option...
We actually couldn't wait to get rid of the intercom feature.
Haha trust me it is not for my own office.
The customer is always right and knows what they want Smile
Reference URL's