Yealink Forums

Full Version: T27p Call Parking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i am new in this forum. i have vonage business system and i am using now T27P phones. i called vonage and i wanted setup call parking but they said u have to push transfer button and then *103 and automated message will tell u which parking spot used. and then go other locations and pick up phone dial *104 for retrieve call.
this is so much headache. i used before pizzacloud voip system and their system was so easy. i just hit park button thats it. and other locations park button blinking.i can pick up call any other location. so anyone have any idea how can i setup this DSS keys on these phones? i spend 11 hours in 2 days only with vonage technical services and they couldnt do that. please help !!!
have you tried a key as *103? (maybe speeddial or something?)
Then when on a call hit transfer -> key.
yes i did. but i wanna setup linekey for easy one button
How often does the parking lots change? Try it a few different times and see what different numbers you get. When you park a call with *103 can you dial the parking lot number provided to retrieve the call instead of dialing *104?
Hi All,

From the describe, i think *103 is the FAC code to park the call, *104 is the FAC code to retrieve the parked call.
the parking spot is auto assign by the server side and return to end user.
hope this help you.
Reference URL's