Yealink Forums

Full Version: T46 backlight inactive does not work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,

I configured a few T46 phones with the latest firmware 28.72.0.1. I toggled the inactive backlight from Off to Low but it didn't make any difference. The screen goes completely dark after the idle time is reached ( I have set it to 60 seconds).

I reset to factory defaults and started again but it made no difference.
I installed firmware 28.72.0.2 from AlloyCP still no luck.

Phone have hardware Version: 28.2.0.128.0.0.0. Please see attached system files.

Thank you,
Barnabas
I upgraded another T46 with an older hardware version 28.1.0.128.0.0.0. to the new firmware 28.72.0.1 and the back light works just fine, when I set it to Low, it goes low (not dark) after the idle time is reached.

It seems that the new firmware works on older hardware versions. Please advise.

Thank you,
Barnabas
[/quote]
I test in my T46G with 28.2.0.128.0.0.0 but the inactive backlight works well.
Do you have the same settings in two phones?
I find from your config.bin and inactive backlight is low already.
I can't find the exact reason of your issue.
Can you ask AlloyCP for help? They have higher priority if this is a bug.
I appecrate you to make a video for this issue.
Hi Administrator,

I configured both T46 phones with Yealink's latest Firmware. Both got same exact configuration files through RPS and our provisioning server, except that they have different extension numbers. Both were rest to factory defaults at least twice.

Since everything is the same I'm suspecting that either it has to do with the hardware version or there is a parameter in the configuration files that works differently on these two phones.

Could you please email me the configuration files you are using? I need the MAC and the common files to compare with ours.

Than you,
_Barnabas
perhaps you can use Notepad+ and use the Compare option to find any differences in the templates/config file.
Thank Craig Reilly,

Are you sending me the files to compare with mine?

_Barnabas
I can... They are 3cx files though.
Didn't you say 1 of yours work and 1 doesn't?
We ordered 2 new for our customer and we have one in our lab which works fine with the same configuration.

Per Yealink's advise I have requested an RMA. Hope that is the fix. Thanks for your concern and support.

_Barnabas
Reference URL's